Help with Logins/Logouts
You may use this page to either log into or log out of the RossmoorTennis.com website. When you've successfully logged in, a "Hi (Your Name)" message and a "Logout" button will be displayed the upper right corner of the website and will remain there for the remainder of your session. When you're ready to logout, use the "Log out" button in the upper right corner of the website to do so; you'll then be directed back to the RTC Home page. You can log out from anywhere on the website and can log out at any time.
If you have not yet to logged in for the first time, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The RTC Webmaster has pre-assigned each member a (display) name --- this name is the member's full first name, then a space, then the member's full last name (that was used when joining the club). e.g. Johnathan Edwards e.g. Gail Liu e.g. Al Lee
- The RTC Webmaster has pre-assigned each member a username --- this is initially made up from your first initial and up to five letters from your last name (that was used when joining the club). e.g. jedwar e.g. gliu e.g. alee
- The RTC Webmaster has pre-assigned each member a password --- this is initially made up from (up to) five letters of the member's Last Name followed by the first letter of the member's first name (that was used when joining the club). e.g. edwarj e.g. liug e.g. leea
- The RTC Webmaster has pre-assigned each member an email address --- this is the email address the member provided when joining the club. (( PLEASE... do not change this email address using this login process. If you have changed your email provider and have obtained a new email address, please contact the RTC Webmaster or any board member to allow your new email address to be changed internally. ))
After you have successfully logged in for the FIRST TIME, please be aware of the following:
- As soon as you log in successfully for the first time, you will be required to change your PASSWORD to one that is easy for you to remember. You won't be able to navigate away from the page until you have entered and confirmed a new password.
- At this time, you may NOT YET change your USERNAME; you will be able to do so in the next step.
After you have successfully logged in for the SECOND or SUBSEQUENT TIME, please be aware that:
- You will NOW be allowed to change your USERNAME to one that is easy for you to remember.
- A "View Profile" link will appear just under your "Hi (Your Name)" greeting and just above the "Log out" button. This will take you to an "Edit Profile" dialog. It's here that you can now change your username.
- It is recommended that when changing your username, you make it exactly the same as your (display) name.
- (display) name: Johnathan Edwards --- new username: Johnathan Edwards
- (display) name: Gail Liu --- new username: Gail Liu
- (display) name: Al Lee --- new username: Al Lee
- As before, (( PLEASE do not change this email address using this login "Edit Profile" dialog. If you have changed your email provider and have a new email address, please contact the RTC Webmaster or any board member to allow the change to be made internally. ))
If you've forgotten your username or password, please do the following;
- Proceed to the "Help with Logins/Logouts" page (this page)
- You've got two options, both will result in the 'website' sending an email to the email address we have on file for you. Those emails will contain the information necessary for you to again log into the website.