The main objective of the website is to provide information to our members, future members, and friends. The site is directed outward to our members, future members, and friends. Where feasible, we've provided some history in certain categories to provide appropriate context.
Access and Maintenance:
- The vast majority of information is publicly available. You do not need to 'log in' in order to gain access to all of the information provided to the RTC membership and public.
- While most of the content is public, the club's officers, volunteers and general members have access to additional information by logging into the site. This additional information is used to run the club's business.
- Virtually all of the content contained here has been produced by your fellow tennis club members and is maintained by them as well.
- Each page of the website is 'owned' by one of the club's officers or volunteers. When logged in, they gain the ability to add, change, or delete 'their own' website page/s.
- We've worked very hard to keep the site well-organized and easy to navigate.
- There are just a few content formats that are used throughout the site.
- Most helpful is a carefully organized set of drop-down menus.
- Most menu selections take you from one page of content to another while always keeping the main menu in view.
Printing and Linking:
Those using the site to print material provided or when using the site to navigate away from the site are assumed to have basic internet skills that will allow them to make use of these features. The site is NOT monitored 24/7/365 by legions of RTC tech support folks. So... if you find yourself disoriented, our best advice is some form of 'starting over'. That may entail: reloading the page, restarting your web browser, or restarting your computer.