BALL MACHINE PROTOCOL
- You must be a member of Rossmoor Tennis Club,
- An additional fee is required.
- New Ball Machine Members are required to have a training on the operation of the Ball Machine with the RTC Facilities Manager prior to initial use.
- Use of the Ball Machine is exclusively for RTC Members who have paid the additional Ball Machine fee and have received proper instruction on its use.
- This eliminates use by non-paid RTC members, family members i.e., spouse, partner, grandchildren etc. or any other guests.
- The lockbox combo is NOT to be shared. If someone asks for it, please refer them to the RTC Facilities Manager who maintains an authorized list of users.
- Ball Machine is NOT to be used when any signs of dampness are on Court 2. Do not use any of the balls from the shed on damp court.
- Ball Machine hours are 9:00 am till dark.
- Tennis games take precedence until 11:00 am except for clinics.
- Ball Machine Users may wait list for the Ball Machine on Court 2 after 11:00 am. Playing time is one hour.
- If Ball Machine fails to function properly, stop use immediately and report to the RTC Facilities Manager.
RTC Facilities Manager: Jerry Quinlan