Monday, September 16, 2019, 01:30pm - 03:00pm
This repeat is an exception to the normal repeat pattern
by Carol Pillsbury
Contact Carol Pillsbury
Meeting of all RTC officers
RTC Board Meeting --- DATE --- Agenda / Minutes
President - Carol Pillsbury
Vice President - Dave Blanchard
- Since there was no August meeting, July minutes were approved.
- Nominating committee for 2020 board members being led by Bernie Wolfe and Ron Weiman. Looking for 3 more per the by-laws. need 2 board replacements for Cinnamon and Barbara. Barbara agrees to stay on for one year to get new financial programs established. Consider option of her to shadow new member..
- Perhaps need to amend by-laws
- Nominees also needed for Service Award. Send suggestion to Carol. Suggested to make presentation at Xmas party
Secretary - Joyce Decker
Treasurer - Barbara Schwartz
- healthy budget >$15,000.
- Holiday party being organized by Dave and Mary Hickey. Agreed to pay cost of party not covered by admission. Motion to charge $40/person admission approved
- Terry offered to help Ken with newspaper publicity
Tournaments - Chris Slee
- absent but discussed Wild Card Tourny cancelled. discussed changing format to spark interest and perhaps have fewer tournaments
- Trilogy Tourny at Rio Vista coming up
Social - Marian "Cinnamon" Renvall
- absent . Discussed New Member party at Stanley Dollar Oct. 12
Membership - Terry Quinlan
- 209 members. 54 ball machine. Terry personally meets and greets new members to acquaint them with club
Facilities - Bill Van Wagoner
- calculated approx. 1350 members/month usage of courts
- Regarding refrigerator at courts: GRF concerned about electricity amperage available. Katha Hartley has volunteered used frig at no cost.
Publicity - Ken Steiner
Information Technology - Chris Slee
Location Bunker Room at Creekside